Resources for Eating/Body Image
We all have to grapple with our bodies because we live in them. Some books I recommend are about learning and understanding your body. Some are about befriending it. Some are about feeding it well and learning to love the process.
- Women's Bodies Women's Wisdom by Christiane Northrup
- Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler (specific information about a woman's reproductive system and all of the details involved )
- Eating by the Light of the Moon by Dr. Anita Johnson (great website for support dranitajohnston.com/eating-light-moon )
- Finding your Inner French Girl by Debra Ollivier (befriending yourself and body)
- Brain Maker by Dr. David Perlmutter (full of ways to eat well and restore your digestive system health)